We recently switched to this platform to create a user-friendly experience for our Titan Community to stay connected and in-the-know!
The LISD enrollment is completely independent of this.
This is an additional registration and related only to RPE PTA.
Follow the steps below to ensure you are well informed during the 2020-2021 school year.
And please help us spread the word about our new app! All communication will come from this system so it is imperative to create an account.
- Click here to register
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email and password information
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders. If you still can't find it, email: Lherkert28@gmail.com.
- After you verify your account, go back to the website (www.rpetitans.com), sign in with your user name and password, click on the My Account tab, fill in the Family Info and Directory Preferences. Don't skip this step! You will not be able to login to the app until this is done!
- Look for the Membership Toolkit app in your app store and download it (free!). Use the login you created (in the steps above) to sign in. The app looks like this:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
BENEFITS OF THE MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT APP:
- The Membership Toolkit app is all you need to quickly access ALL of the River Place Elementary PTA website pages on your mobile device
- Get quick access to the Directory where you can star favorites to create your own contact list
- See the calendar for upcoming events and sync to your own calendar
- Review all recent email messages and communications from the RPE PTA in one place
- Access the Titan Store for easy purchases of your Titan Bundle and other items.
- DOWNLOAD TODAY!
As parents sign up, a database of information forms. Privacy controls are important, so everyone involved determines how much information is shared.
- their own passwords
- can update information at any time
- choose which information will be published
Color coded calendar: Red=LISD District, Aqua = PTA Meeting, Green = Titan Garden Event, Royal Blue = RPE Event
The Fohn Family
The Godwin Family
The Haddock Family
The Hanna Family
The Kennedy Family
The Clark Family
The Conway Family
The Crockett Family
The Hobson Family
The Rizkallah Family
The Whitson Family
Titan Blue $250
The Jacob Family
The Koren Family
The Walker Family
The Wright Family
Make a donation to the annual Write the Check Fundraiser
**Be sure to check and see if your employer has a matching program to maximize your donation (Apple, Home Depot, Microsoft, Google, and State Farm, are just a few who have been known to do this)
Click Here to Donate
What Does the PTA Do With My Donation?
- New Playground Equipment
-Classroom Enrichment Materials
-Grade Level Learning Materials
- Library Books
-The Titan Garden
-Music and Theater Teaching Materials
-Guided Reading And Learning Center Materials
-5th Grade Graduation
-Library Research And Teaching Materials
-PE Enrichment Materials
-Counselor Enrichment Materials
-Healthy Lifestyles Program
-Nurse Program Enrichment Materials
-Red Ribbon Week
-CPR, Health & Safety Training
-The Care Closet
-The Giving Tree
Go to smile.amazon.com and choose River Place Elementary School as your charitable organization and a portion of your purchase price will be donated to the RPE PTA at no cost to you!